Strategy gives birth to your idea. Internal Communications connects your team. Sales Collateral explains your product or service. Advertising persuades consumers to buy what you’re offering. Public Relations tells the world about your achievements. And Content Marketing establishes you as a thought leader and industry expert.
But where is all your content? Do you even know? An awful amount of money and effort is wasted when a badly presented story is being told to the wrong people.
Consolidated strategy, research and experience are Red Fortune’s cornerstones in creating meaningful conversations, both on and offline. When it comes to helping you create integrated content marketing plans, this is what you can expect:
1. Review your business objectives, values, challenges, competitors, and audience profile.
2. Audit what you say and where: through online, social media, advertising, editorial, and public relations channels.
3. Find the gaps between what you say and what people say about you.
4. Create a new strategy and brand story that engages with people to drive conversations and the actions you want them to take.
5. Listen and refine to make sure that what you say is consistent, relevant, and up to date. Every day.